KEN vs UGA Dream11 Today Match Prediction | CWC Challenge One-Day Today Match Prediction
Kenya vs Uganda Match Preview:
Today Match Prediction KEN vs UGA Dream11 Match Prediction: Kenya will meet Uganda in the 2nd game of the day on Thursday. While Uganda made a winning start to their campaign by defeating Jersey in the opening fixture of the competition, Kenya surprisingly lost to Italy in their first game. Now, Uganda will try to spring a surprise to keep their winning momentum going by defeating their experienced neighbors. Kenya, on the other hand, will try to bounce back from their loss to register the first win Today Match Prediction
KEN vs UGA squads
Kenya Squad: Collins Obuya (Captain), Jadhavji Bhimji, Sachin Bhudia, Emmanuel Bundi, Aman Gandhi, Dhiren Gondaria, Irfan Karim, Shem Ngoche, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Lucas Oluoch, Lameck Onyango, Naman Patel, Rakep Patel, Rushab Patel
Uganda Squad: Brian Masaba (Captain), Fred Achelam, Richard Agamire, Bilal Hassan, Roger Mukasa, Dinesh Nakrani, Frank Nsubuga, Arnold Otwani, Ronak Patel, Riazat Ali Shah, Henry Ssenyondo, Shahzad Ukani, Charles Waiswa, Kenneth Waiswa.
KEN vs UGA Dream11 team and prediction
Wicket-keeper: Irfan Karim
Batsmen: Rakep Patel (Captain), Shahzad Ukani, Dinesh Nakrani,
Bowlers: Lucas Oluoch, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Charles Waiswa
All-rounders: Riazat Ali Shah, Brian Masaba (Vice-captain), Collins Obuya, Shem Ngoche
Uganda start as favorites to win the game.
UGA vs KEN Dream11 Tips and Predictions
Kenya Fantasy Picks:
- Irfan Karim – 1271 runs in 42 List A innings – 31.77 average
- Collins Obuya – 3662 runs and 72 wickets in 186 List A games.
- Lucas Oluoch – 33 wickets in 27 List A games – 26.84 average
Uganda Fantasy Picks:
- Dinesh Nakrani scored 79 runs and picked up 2 wickets in the last game.
- Riazat Ali Shah scored 37 runs and picked up 1 wicket in the game against Jersey
- Frank Nsubuga – 773 runs and 43 wickets in 46 list A games.