SMI vs SIG Dream11 Match Prediction
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Match Preview: The action continues in the ongoing Dream11 ECS T10 – Stockholm on Wednesday as the tournament heads into its 3rd day. Stockholm Mumbai Indians will face Sigtuna CC in the 3rd game of the day. It would also be the 2nd back-to-back game for Sigtuna CC today. Stockholm Mumbai Indians have shown the worst form in the competition so far as they are yet to register a win in the competition. Sigtuna CC, at the same time, participated in 2 games on the opening day of the competition and managed to win both. Let’s take a look at SMI vs SIG Dream 11 prediction for today’s match.
SMI vs SIG Today Cricket Match Details
Dream11 ECS T10 – Stockholm: Match 13
Date- Wednesday, June 17th
Time – 5:30 PM IST
Venue- Marsta Cricket Club, Stockholm, Sweden
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Team News
Stockholm Mumbai Indians Team News
- Darshan Lakhani and Pratik Sankhe are expected to open the batting for their side.
- Swapnil Kale, Sunil Kaklij, and Ruturaj Dhage are expected to follow the openers in the middle order.
- Chandrakant Shelar, Sushant Kadam, and Avinash Donagre are expected to lead the bowling charge
SMI Playing 11 (Probable)
Darshan Lakhani, Pratik Sankhe (WK), Swapnil Kale, Sunil Kaklij, Ruturaj Dhage, Rohit SVS, Sanjay Mahajan, Tabish Hussain, Chandrakant Shelar (C), Sushant Kadam, and Avinash Donagre.
Sigtuna CC Team News
- Muhammad Rehman and Adnan Raza are likely to start the innings for Sigtuna CC.
- Ataullah Safi, Raja Mahmood, and Zulfiqar Kiyani are expected to form the middle-order for their side.
- Ahmad Ejaz and Arshpreet Singh are expected to take care of the bowling duties with the help of the all-rounders in the team.
SIG Playing 11 (Probable)
Muhammad Rehman, Raja Mahmood (C & WK), Abu-Bakr Azhar, Qurban Ali, Ahmed Ejaz, Adnan Raza, Ataullah Safi, Shahzaib Hassan, Zulfiqar Kiyani, Arshpreet Singh, and Sohaib Atif.
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Team Prediction – Full Squads
Stockholm Mumbai Indians Full Squad
Chandrakant Shelar (C), Pratik Sankhe, Sushant Kadam, Ruturaj Dhage, Darshan Lakhani, Mrunal Pawar, Rohit SVS, Swapnil Kale, Tabish Hussain, Ajey Mohatkar, Sanjay Mahajan, Kaushik Majumder, Amit Tewari, Ankur Kakroo, Hemant Parab, Mansing Bhor, Prasad Tengali, Nikhil Pandya, and Sunil Kaklij.
Sigtuna CC Full Squad
Raja Azhar Mahmood (C), Qurban Ali, Ataullah Saifi, Amir Mir, Osama Saleem, Ch-Shaftaz Ahmed, Umer Waqar, Muhammad Saad Nawaz, Muhammad Abdul Rehman, Sohaib Atif, Zulfiqar Kiyani, Shahzaib Hassan, Adnan Raza, Abu-Bakr Azhar, Adil Mahmood Afzal, Ahmad Ejaz, and Arshpreet Singh.
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Key Players
Top Fantasy Picks from Stockholm Mumbai Indians
- Darshan Lakahani has picked up 5 wickets in 4 games at an economy rate of 7.85. He has also contributed 26 runs with his bat.
- Avinash Donagre has managed to clinch 3 wickets in 4 games bowling at an economy rate of 8.5.
- Swapnil Kale has bagged 3 wickets in 4 games bowling at economy rate of 8.14. He has also scored 25 runs with his willow.
Top Fantasy Picks from Sigtuna CC
- Muhammad Rehman has been leading the scoring charts in the competition with 99 runs in 2 games at a strike rate of 165.
- In 2 games, Ataullah Safi has managed to score 37 runs at a strike rate of over 137.
- Adnan Raza has accounted for 3 wickets in 2 games while maintaining an economy rate of 6 runs per over.
- Arshpreet Singh has also picked up 3 wickets in 2 games at a strike rate of 8.0.
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Grand League Tips
In Today Match Prediction, select the side 7-4 in the favour of Sigtuna CC. Also, Stockholm Mumbai Indians’ batting has failed miserably in the competition. It would be a good chance for the bowlers to pick wickets. Give bowlers of Singtua a chance to earn you some vital points.
SMI vs SIG Dream11 Prediction Cricket Today Match
Sigtuna CC have won both of their games so far. They defeated Stockholm CC and Indiska CC by 34 runs and 8 runs respectively. Stockholm Mumbai Indians, at the same time, have lost all 4 games they have played so far. And, this game is not going to be an easy one in any manner. As per our, SMI vs SIG Dream11 prediction, Sigtuna CC should win this game.